Monday 29 April 2013

A HECTIC YEAR!








After a pretty hectic year in 2012 and the same leading into 
2013 the decision has to be made whether to continue with Undoubtedly Vintage or not!

I had big plans of what I wanted to do and projects I planned on sharing... a great start in the first few months and then...a new job...and...life in general...there's so little time!

Thank you to the lovely people that still pop by to take a peek in the hope that there is something new to look at...sorry...that's not been very much!

So, this is a last ditch attempt to pick up where I left off!!!

When I read the 'what are we going to talk about' section in the header on my home page I still feel excited and inspired and disappointed in myself that I haven't found the time!

No big promises...but I'm going to give it a go...I'm going to try and find some time...from somewhere!!



Here is a poster as a little thank you...a reminder that time is precious!
Maybe personalise it as a gift for a friend or loved one.

Double click to enlarge - then right click for options to save/download.

* Please remember that all images remain the property of Undoubtedly Vintage this image is for your personal
use only.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment